September is around the corner and I am back from my writing sabbatical. The past few months have flown by. There have been ups, there have been downs, there have been joys and there have been frustrations. My little family has grown quite a bit and it’s hard to see until I take a step back and review the time that has passed.
Things that have come to light:
- My Family is not perfect and I really don’t want them to be.
- I need not be so hard on myself.
- God loves me.
- I cannot gain God’s love, it’s always been there….I need to just accept it.
- My husband is amazing and I need to help him see that.
- My kids are amazing and I need to remember that.
- I am so blessed to have found Calvary of Southbury, God is truly the center there and amazing things transpire because of it.
- God loves me.
- I need to not let outside influences throw me into a tail spin, God is always at work and will bring me where He wants me to be.
- Being open, transparent and honest in fellowship is so rewarding for myself and others.
- Starting my day on the porch with my husband and a cup of coffee is so worth getting out of bed early
God is amazing and I love watching Him work in my life and in the lives of others. He is good, He is love, He is light, He is peace. When I start my day with Him, keep asking Him for guidance throughout my day and praise Him at the end of each day, I am a much happier and productive person. I totally forget this at times and flesh out and lose it and that is ok. The important thing is that I admit it, repent of it and start again clean.
I love you guys!